Our goal is to improve knowledge diffusion and empower researchers in the use bioinformatics, biostatistics and biodata techniques.
We provide a range of flexible seminar series, courses and workshops – ranging from introductory courses to advanced bioinformatics.
- Hands-on training workshops: to equip researchers with essential skills to carry out primary analyses of their own
- Seminars: to provide a refresher on fundamental concepts and introduce more complex and advanced ones
- Analysis Hotel: to provide guidance and facilitated access to tools, applications, data and resources by being embedded within QFAB team
- Carpentries: to learn data management and processing by doing
- Clinics: to provide advice on analysis methods, experimental design, interpretation of results, choice and access to resources and compute infrastructure through short consultations