Biostatistics and Bioinformatics Clinics
What is this service for?
QFAB Bioinformatics can provide advice related to bioinformatics, biostatistics and biodata:
- Advice on experimental design
- Recommendation and coaching on analysis methods
- Analysis of data
- Interpretation of results
- Choice and use of software
- Access to bioinformatics resources and compute infrastructure
- Recommendations on Data Management Plans
- Content and pilot analysis for grants
- Publication revision & help with reviewer comments
Testimonial: “Consultation with QFAB biostatisticians was critical to getting the power calculation right on our successful $1.15M NHMRC project grant application” – Mark Ragan 2014
How does it work?
Please click below to request an appointment based on your affiliation:
Need for more?
QFAB’s Analysis Hotel allows students and researchers to perform their analysis embedded within the QFAB Team at UQ’s Institute for Molecular Bioscience (IMB). The QFAB Team will help researchers and students to access tools, platforms, data and international resources as well as providing advice for the analysis.